Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Honda STATELINE
The Stateline’s beauty is undeniable, but sometimes beauty is only skin deep. To make sure the Stateline is as much fun to ride, as it is to look at, it is fitted with a long list of premium touring components. The powerful 1300cc V-twin engine is liquid cooled for durability, features fuel injection for efficiency and includes dual counter-balancers for smooth operation. Not to be outdone, the chassis boasts powerful, linked, ABS brakes, low-maintenance shaft drive and generous, well-controlled suspension travel at both ends. A wide variety of accessories allow you to tailor the Stateline to your particular needs.
The VTX1300CRA Stateline - great looks, great personality.
- 1,312 cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and midrange torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising.
- Powerplant design features special camshafts and a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine's character.
- Dual two-axis primary counterbalancers help to minimize harsh engine vibration without eliminating the powerful pulses transmitted by the traditional V-twin design.
- Each three-valve cylinder head features two 31 mm intake valves and a large 40 mm exhaust valve to produce optimum flow for the incoming air/fuel charge.
- Simple-to-service screw-and-locknut valve-clearance adjusters.
- Programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) contributes to strong engine performance and low emissions.
- Electronic control unit (ECU) provides 3-D ignition maps for each cylinder, creating ideal spark advance settings for superb rideability and efficiency.
- Two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion at all engine speeds.
- A unique dry-sump oil system utilizes a closed-crankcase design and places the oil tank inside the gearbox case. The result is a freer-revving engine for improved power and a lower engine height.
- Custom chromed shotgun-style exhaust system produces a unique deep exhaust note.
- Shaft final drive for smooth, low-maintenance operation.
- Five-speed transmission with carefully selected gear ratios for exciting roll-on performance.
- The compact radiator is tucked neatly between the frame’s front downtubes for a clean look without hampering cooling performance.
- To maintain the remarkably uncluttered look between the front cylinder and the front downtube/radiator area, the top radiator hose is hidden away beneath the front valve cover.
- Automatic cam-chain tensioners reduce maintenance requirements.
- Reliable electric-starter system.
- Sturdy clutch utilizes a rubber clutch-centre damper to ensure smooth and quiet shifting.
- Combined Braking System with ABS provides both the operating ease of linked front and rear brakes and the control of an advanced Anti-lock Braking System.
- High-mount steering head gives the frame a see-through, open-air look with plenty of breathing room between the tank/upper frame and the front cylinder head.
- Five-spoke alloy wheels hold a fat 170-series rear tire paired with a 17-inch front tire.
- A long wheelbase accentuates the Stateline’s stretched look and allows an ultra-low 680 mm (26.8 in.) seat height.
- The Stateline’s sleek lines cloak an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustment for superb riding comfort that’s far above the norm for a chopper-style motorcycle.
- Wide, retro-styled pullback handlebar offers all day comfort.
- A wide selection of Honda Genuine Accessories allow you to add your personal touch.
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 1,312 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork; 102 mm (4 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustability; 100 mm (3.9 in.) travel
- Tires: 140/80 - 17 front; 170/80 - 15 rear
- Brakes: Front single 336 mm disc with triple-piston caliper; rear single 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper. Combined Braking System with ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- Seat Height: 680 mm (26.8 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,785 mm (70.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 311 kg (686 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 16.5 L
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- 52-deg. V-twin, Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder
- 1,312 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 102 mm (4 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustability; 100 mm (3.9 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with triple-piston caliper. Combined Braking System with ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- Rear Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper. Combined Braking System with ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- Front Tire
- 140/80 - 17
- Rear Tire
- 170/80 - 15 rear
- 1,785 mm (70.3 in.)
- Seat Height
- 680 mm (26.8 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.5 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 311 kg (686 lb.)
- Final Drive
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus