Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Honda VT750C2B
Stock Image: Matte Black
Equipped with a windscreen, engine guards, floor boards, passenger backrest with luggage rack and ISO grips.
The VT750 Phantom is anything but traditional. Raw, stripped down and ready for action, the Phantom offers a completely different look and riding experience than other cruisers. Blacked-out components and matte finishes abound, and when combined with the gunfighter seat and bobbed fenders, the Phantom has an almost sinister presence. As tough as it looks on the outside, the Phantom won't fight you when it's time to ride. Utilizing the ever-popular VT750 powertrain and chassis the Phantom offers light, easy handling and the weight reduction that comes with the “bob-job” adds a nice boost to performance.
VT750 Phantom a tough guy with a heart of gold.
- 745 cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Crankshaft features a long-stroke design along with a high-mass alternator to produce strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
- Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission offers light, easy shifting.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34 mm throttle body and provides efficient fuel delivery in virtually all conditions.
- Air-injection system reduces emissions by injecting air into the exhaust ports to ensure complete combustion.
- Aluminum radiator maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life. Radiator is mounted between frame rails for enhanced appearance.
- Sleek two-into-two exhaust system features bullet-style mufflers for a classic street-rod style.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth and reliable, low-maintenance operation.
- Innovative frame design features a large steel-tube-backbone reaching back from the steering head to the rear of the engine case for simplicity and strength.
- Incredibly low 655 mm (25.8 in.) seat height and upright riding position help riders of all sizes feel comfortable and in control.
- Sturdy and responsive 41 mm front fork features large-diameter matte-finished shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive look, neutral handling and a plush 117 mm (4.6 inches) of wheel travel.
- Large 4 mm-thick fork brace mounted under the front fender enhances rigidity.
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and 89 mm (3.5 inches) of wheel travel for a smooth ride.
- Single front disc brake with dual-piston caliper grips a 296 mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads for sure footed stopping.
- Minimal bodywork, bobbed fenders and extensive blacked-out and matte finishes give the Phantom its mysterious look.
- Sleek one-piece gunfighter-type seat.
- Tank-mounted speedometer features attractive instrument housing.
- Handlebar shape enhances “bobber” styling.
- Brilliant, 60-/55-watt halogen headlight is attractive and powerful.
- Large, custom-styled taillight and attractive retro-styled turn indicators complete the custom look.
- Steering-head lock and helmet lock provide added security when parked.
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled 52-deg. V-twin
- Displacement: 745 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 79 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork; 117 mm (4.6 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with adjustable spring preload; 89 mm (3.5 in.) travel
- Tires: 120/90 - 17 front; 160/80 - 15 rear
- Brakes: Front single 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper; rear drum
- Seat Height: 655 mm (25.8 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,640 mm (64.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 249 kg (549 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 14 L, including 3.5-L reserve
- Colour: Matte black
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- 52-deg. V-twin, Chain-driven SOHC, 3 valves per cylinder
- 745 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 117 mm (4.6 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with adjustable spring preload; 89 mm (3.5 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/90 - 17
- Rear Tire
- 160/80 - 15
- 1,640 mm (64.6 in.)
- Seat Height
- 655 mm (25.8 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 14 L, including 3.5-L reserve
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 249 kg (549 lb.)
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- Matte Black
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus