Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Suzuki GSX-S - 750
Equipped with a MGP Hot Bodies exhaust, custom grips & a tidy tail system.
Experience the futuristic combination of leading technology, cutting edge style and outstanding performance. Designed with the competitive spirit of the GSX-R750, the NEW 2015 GSX-S750A has the power plant of the GSX-R750 with comfort and versatile riding in its sights. With a powerful 749cm3 four cylinder fuel-injection engine combined with 145mm of ground clearance and ABS brakes, no road will ever hold you back from full throttle excitement. Freedom calls, the open road awaits; take strong hold of your GSX-S750A.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride.
- Carefully sculpted bodywork with highlights including a vented front fender, molded mirrors, chiseled fuel tank, textured tank side panels, and an angular tail section with integrated LED taillight.
- The light and compact Anti-Lock brake system (ABS)* system monitors the wheel speed as much as 50 times per wheel rotation and matches the stopping power to the available traction.
- *The ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves.
- Powerful 749 cm3 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver adynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration and sensation
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to cylinder charging efficiency and combustion efficiency for better throttle response and torque at the low to mid rpm range.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle while also reducing cold-start emissions.
- Iridium type spark plugs provide a more condensed and hotter spark yet last longer.
- Effective engine management and emission control systems together allow the GSX-S750ZA to meet the latest emission standards.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust ports to react with unburned hydrocarbons and reduce CO2 emissions.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) servo-controlled butterfly valve helps enhance torque, response and acceleration, especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Inverted KYB front forks feature a design developed in racing and that is mandatory on a serious, high-performance machine.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single rear shock absorber working through a progressive linkage. Spring preload is 7-way adjustable.
- Dual front brakes with fully-floating 310mm discs and dual-piston calipers. 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)*, with a compact control unit monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction (GSX-S750ZA only).
- Light and open radiator side panels mated with aggressive front bodywork side pieces.
- Distinctive triangle-shaped muffler with a form-fitting brushed stainless steel heat shield.
- Brightness-controllable instrument cluster, featuring a prominent analog tachometer and a large, digital LCD speedometer readout. The LCD display also includes a gear-position indicator, coolant temperature gauge, fuel gauge, selectable odometer/dual-tripmeter/fuel consumption meter and a clock.
- Bright and distinctively shaped headlight with a 60/55W halogen bulb. Integrated dual position lights with patterned blue lenses.
- A compartment underneath the removable passenger seat can carry a U-shaped lock or can be used to store small items.
- A selection of Suzuki Genuine Accessories is available for riders who want to customize their GSX-S750A and make it uniquely their own
- Type: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Displacement: 749 cm3 (45.7 cu. in)
- Bore x Stroke: 72.0 mm x 46.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.3 : 1
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Overall Length: 2115 mm (83.3 in)
- Overall Width: 785 mm (30.9 in)
- Overall Height: 1060 mm (41.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1450 mm (57.1 in)
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm (5.7 in)
- Seat Height: 815 mm (32.1 in)
- Curb Mass: 210 kg (463 lbs)
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Single-shock, link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Fuel Tank: 17.5L (4.6 US gal)
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- 749 cm3 (45.7 cu. in)
- Bore and Stroke
- 72.0 mm x 46.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.3 : 1
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Signle-shock, link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 1450 mm (57.1 in)
- Seat Height
- 815 mm (32.1 in)
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.5L (4.6 US gal)
- Dry Weight
- 210 kg (463 lbs)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty