Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Suzuki Boulevard C90T
SAFETY Inspected and Fully SERVICED!
Equipped with engine guards, hard saddle bags & a windshield.
** Approx. 4 years of extended warranty remaining. Experience the Boulevard C90T! When you ride one, you’re literally the king of the night. Now you have the opportunity to experience its powerful 1462 cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 54-degree V-twin engine with its blacked-out styling. It’s not the only thing that’s blacked-out! The C90T comes with all-black wheels, blacked out forks, blacked out exhaust system, and more!
Bold yet retaining its classic styling, the C90T features fully integrated black hard side cases and a comfortable passenger seat all behind a large windscreen to deliver the complete touring experience. It also has a spacious riding position and a smooth suspension for comfortable cruising. With a multitude of features, the C90T’s sleek black styling will draw onlookers over for a closer look. Own the night. *refering to Glass Sparkle Black model.
Go ahead and admit it, you want to be the owner of the most stylish bike on the block. Lucky for you, the Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. grabs attention everywhere it goes. An incomparable black color scheme coupled with aggressive styling scream in testament to the M109R’s power. If looks aren’t enough to sell you on this bike, then let the 1783cc V-Twin engine convince you. Tuned to produce massive torque from idle to red-line, the Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. will keep you smiling and styling through your journeys to come.
Without question, the M109R B.O.S.S. delivers unparalleled performance and gorgeous styling to own the night. The M109R B.O.S.S. features an advanced chassis built for effortless cruising across town, or across state lines. Its unrivaled capabilities are born from Suzuki's championship-winning race heritage. The M109R’s engine is tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R B.O.S.S. as a power cruiser beyond compare.
- The C90T is the first SUZUKI BOULEVARD to come available in a blacked out model. It comes with hard saddlebags that are made of durable, impact-resistant ABS plastic under stylish covers custom-matched to the seats. They’re designed as part of the bike, not as luggage add-ons. *on Glass Sparkle Black model.
- The C90T’s windscreen is positioned and designed to provide ample wind protection at freeway speeds. With subtle Boulevard styling, the firmly mounted windscreen offers protection without distraction. Wind buffeting is minimized by allowing just the right amount of air to pass above the headlight.
- The C90BT model features exclusive blacked-out exhaust system, engine cover, frame, and suspension. *on Glass Sparkle Black model.
- The 1462cc (90 cubic inch) long-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-valves-per-cylinder, 54 degree V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while maintaining efficient operation.
- Each aluminum-alloy cylinder is plated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal. Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. The system – it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes – delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel-tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever so clutch operation remains light. The system produces smooth downshifts by reducing pressure on the clutch plates under deceleration.
- Low maintenance shaft drive delivers efficient power delivery.
- Design engineers married the desire for time-honored appeal with the need for modern performance. The result is a traditionally styled cruiser featuring a rider triangle – footboards, handlebars, seat position – that delivers classic control with outstanding comfort. Wide handlebar and seat design, plus wide/low fuel tank shape add to C90T's low-slung look.
- Engineers shaped the seat to allow a rider freedom of movement, not locking them into one position. The seat shape also accommodates riders of different sizes to reach the handlebars and footboards in comfort.
- Wide 130/80-17 front and dominant 200/60-16 rear tire are mounted on custom-styled seven spoke cast aluminum wheels.
- Large floorboard-type footrests are standard equipment for comfortable long range riding.
- A link-type rear suspension utilizes an oil-damped, coil-over shock to produce a smooth, ground-hugging ride. It’s tucked into the frame well to help keep the ride low, resulting in a Classic hard-tail style appearance.
- A large 18 L (4.8-gallon) fuel tank delivers long riding range for far fewer fuel stops.
- Easy to see atop the fuel tank, the C90T features a multi-function instrument package highlighted by a large analog speedometer. The package includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more. It delivers a level of instrumentation that is not often found on classically style cruisers.
- Well-placed and easy-to-use helmet holder on the rear fender’s left side.
- Type: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-deg. V-twin
- Displacement: 1462cc,
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm (3.78 in.) x 101.0 mm (3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Overall Length: 2570 mm (101.2in)
- Overall Width: 990 mm (39 in.)
- Overall Height: 1440 mm (56.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,675 mm (65.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 720 (28.3 in.)
- Curb Mass: 363 kg (800 lb.)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 130/80-17M/C 65H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/60-16M/C 79H, tubeless
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Fuel Tank: 18.0L (4.8 US gal.)
- Standard Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, SOHC, 54-deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0 x 101.0 mm (3.78 in. x 3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 130/80-17M/C 65H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/60-16M/C 79H, tubeless
- 1,675 mm (65.9 in.)
- Seat Height
- 720 (28.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.0L (4.8 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 363 kg (800 lb.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty