Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Suzuki DL650 EXP EXT WARR TILL AUG 10, 2021
Stock Image: Silver
HAS EXTENDED WARRANTY UNTIL AUG 10, 2021!!
Equipped with a skid plate, removable factory aluminum saddle bags & top case, hand guards, tall windshield, 12V accessory plug & engine guards. Loaded and ready to tour!
The spirit of adventure beckons you to new destinations. To new sights, sounds and sensations.
The V-Strom 650XA is built to get you there with more enjoyment and excitement, in greater comfort. The V-Strom 650 model line is developed to provide maximum fun of long touring with versatile, comfortable, and friendly character. The standard V-Strom 650 is already known as great touring machine. The V-Strom 650XA expands its versatility with wire-spoked aluminum wheels, more adventurous styling, standard ABS* and a wider range of accessories.
Own the reliability of a model that has been a bestseller for 10 years and known as the best middleweight sport adventure tourer bike.
- Versatile all-rounder: Excellent running performance, easy-to-handle lightweight feeling, and comfortable equipment allow riders to freely go wherever they wish.
- NEW Matallic Matte Titanium Silver coloured muffler cover and beak accent.
- Wire-spoke aluminum-alloy rims absorb shock effectively at low speeds to promote friendly handling characteristics.
- Beak-like front cowl reflects Suzuki's spirit of adventure by evoking the DR-Z ridden in the 1988 Paris-Dakar rally.
- Efficient engine design delivers high fuel mileage and class-leading long cruising distance.
- The light and compact Anti-Lock brake system (ABS)* system monitors the wheel speed as much as 50 times per wheel rotation and matches the stopping power to the available traction.
- 645cm3, V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for a full-range riding enjoyment.
- Efficient engine designs deliver high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle valve (SDTV) system, contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque, a linear throttle response and lower emissions.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder heighten the spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- Suzuki-developed and patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) contributes to easy cold starting, stable idle and lower emissions.
- The 6-speed transmission is tailored for active sporty rides with 1st through 5th gear ratios, while keeping highway cruises comfortable with a tall top gear. Improvements to the clutch have resulted in smoother shifting operation feel and reduced mechanical noise.
- Spring-preload-adjustable 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and link-type rear suspension with rebound stepless damping adjuster as well as a spring preload adjuster.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminium-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and well-poised running at high-speeds.
- The sporty, dynamic front fairing houses compact dual multi-reflector headlight delivering superb light distribution.
- The seat height can be factory lowered with Suzuki factory suspension modifications performed by a dealer.
- Comfortable riding position composed with a well-shaped seat, slim 20-liter fuel tank and compactly tucked-in frame covers make the rider feel at one with the machine.
- Lightweight resin luggage carrier comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat and is one piece with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars.
- Instruments with an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock.
- LED indicators include a road freeze warning indicator which, together with the ambient temperature display, helps riders' awareness of road conditions.
- Type: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90 deg. V-Twin
- Displacement: 645 cm3 (39.4 cu. in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 81.0 mm X 62.6 mm (3.189 in. X 2.465 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.2 : 1
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Overall Length: 2290 mm (90.2 in.)
- Overall Width: 835 mm (32.9 in.)
- Overall Height: 1405 mm (55.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1560 mm (61.4 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Seat Height: 835mm (32.9 in.)
- Curb Mass: 215 kg
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 110/80R19 Tubeless
- Tires Rear: 150/70R17 Tubeless
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Fuel Tank: 20.0 L (5.3 US gal.)
- Standard Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, 90 deg. V-Twin
- 645 cc (39.4 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 81.0 mm x 62.6 mm (3.189 in. x 2.465 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 11.2 : 1
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 110/80R19 Tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 150/70R17 Tubeless
- 1560 mm (61.4 in.)
- Seat Height
- 835mm (32.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 20.0 L (5.3 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 215 kg
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Silver, Red, Black
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty