Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Honda Gold Wing ABS - GL1800B
Stock Image: Matte Majestic Silver Metallic
Sale: Save $500.00 now until 1/31/2019
Kelowna Honda Powerhouse
MATTE MAJESTIC SILVER METALLIC
Gold Wing ABS - GL1800B
$995 Freight, Assembly, and Pre-Delivery Inspection + $293 Vehicle Processing
- All-New Styling: Front to back, the highly anticipated 2018 Gold Wing is a complete re-invention, with a lower, swept-back touring design and a strong shoulder line - giving the Gold Wing all-new premium styling and an all-new frame.
- Adjustable Electric Windshield: Every touring rider can appreciate the extra wind and weather protection with the integrated and fully adjustable electric powered windshield - effortlessly changing height to suit your preference.
- Advanced LED Lighting: The new LED headlight and rear LED tail light design help deliver brilliant brightness and distinctive good looks that are sure to get noticed, plus new angular mirrors with integrated self-cancelling LED turn signals.
- New Wheel Design & TPMS: The attractive all-new wheel design adds to the overall upscale styling, connecting to the road with a wide 200 series rear tire with standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
- Apple CarPlay® with Siri: Take the things you want to do with your iPhone and put them right on the Gold Wing’s built-in display with Apple CarPlay®. Get directions, make calls, send and receive messages and listen to music through onboard controls or take advantage of Siri Voice Recognition.
- Standard Bluetooth Connectivity: Seamlessly connect electronic devices via standard Bluetooth connectivity, available on all Gold Wing models to conveniently enjoy MP3, iPod and USB integration right at your fingertips.
- 7-inch Navigation & Audio LCD Display: The 2018 Gold Wing features an all new dashboard, featuring an intuitive 7-inch LCD display, housing a Harman Navigation system with premium audio and a host of all-new technology.
- Smart Key Fob: For those seeking the ultimate convenience and security - this smart key fob never has to leave your pocket. The Gold Wing uses a proximity-key system to conveniently open storage compartments and start the bike at the touch of a button.
- New Engine and Powertrain: The 2018 Gold Wing is powered by a completely new engine. This flat six-cylinder motor with four valve heads offers increased power designed to go beyond the demands of the open road and deliver an incredibly responsive touring experience.
- Selectable Riding Modes: Switch between four Selectable Riding Modes to easily find the power and performance to match your preferred riding style or road conditions. Choose between Sport, Touring, Eco or Rain modes to automatically adjust between engine, suspension and braking settings.
- Advanced Ride Technology: The true moto enthusiasts in you will appreciate the responsive throttle by wire. Plus, long distance rides just got more comfortable, with cruise control, heated grips and both front and rear heated seats.
- New Six-Speed Transmission: The 2018 Gold Wing offers a new and advanced six-speed manual transmission with reverse - making the iconic Gold Wing one of the most comfortable and reliable touring bikes ever made.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine type: Liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Displacement: 1,833 cc
- Bore & stroke: 73 mm x 73 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.5:1
- Valve train: Unicam, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Six-speed manual with reverse
- Final drive: Shaft
Chassis & Suspension
- Front suspension: Double wishbone with Showa shock absorber 109 mm (4.3 in) travel.
- Rear suspension: Single-sided swingarm Pro-Link® system with Showa Shock absorber with manually controlled cushion preload adjustment; 105 mm (4.1 in.) travel
- Tires: 130/70R - 18 radial front; 200/55R - 16 radial rear
- Brakes: Front dual 320 mm discs with radially mounted six-piston Nissin calipers; rear single 316 mm disc with three-piston Nissin caliper. Electronically controlled, combined ABS
- Ground clearance: n/a
- Seat height: 745 mm (29.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,695 mm (66.7 in.)
- Curb weight: 365 kg (805 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 21 L
- Colour: Matte Majestic Silver Metallic, Pearl Stallion Brown
- Warranty: 3 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus.
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct – however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- 1,833 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 mm x 73 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Six-speed manual with reverse
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Double wishbone with Showa shock absorber 109 mm (4.3 in) travel.
- Rear Suspension
- Single-sided swingarm Pro-Link® system with Showa Shock absorber with manually controlled cushion preload adjustment; 105 mm (4.1 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320 mm discs with radially mounted six-piston Nissin calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 316 mm disc with three-piston Nissin caliper. Electronically controlled, combined ABS
- Front Tire
- 130/70R - 18 radial
- Rear Tire
- 200/55R - 16 radial
- 1,695 mm (66.7 in.)
- Seat Height
- 745 mm (29.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 21 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 365 kg (805 lb.)
- Matte Majestic Silver Metallic, Pearl Stallion Brown
- 3 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus.